"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"- Aristotles
The Foundation for Education, Culture and Migration Research
- Promoting lifelong learning by projects and researches.
- Making a difference to learners of all ages, by making researches in education, culture and migration issues.
- Developing and managing projects and researches across a wide range of aspects of education, culture and migration.
- Increasing the impact of researches on practice and policy
- Cooperating with schools, universities, adult education institutions and all the other institutions working in education, culture and migration.
- Making a difference by promoting lifelong learning, citizenship education, culture and migration studies.
- Finding workable solutions to the educational disadvantages facing migrants across the globe.
- Providing high quality, evidence-based research for policy makers, universities, schools and practitioners.
- Making needs analysis researches to find out the needs in the areas of education, culture and migration.
- Supporting disadvantaged groups (young people, women, children, migrants, etc.) by developing training programs according to their needs.
- Helping to create equal opportunity in education for all individuals.